Friday, September 3, 2010

What have I been up to!

After a busy busy weekend with Dave's Mum, Dad, sister and fiance here to have a belated 60th Birthday for his Dad..you can see the cake I made below (think I have been watching too many cake shows on foxtel LOL) I have been madley scrapping (at night) to get ready for the Scrap master competition over at Scrapability Sketches oh and completing my Build a Page at The Boxx.



At Scrapability Sketches we have had a week to do 3 challenges (due tonight) then tonight the REAL challenges are revealed. It's a week by week thing and each week you either get in or out...till finally we have a Scrapmaster! I'm just really interested in getting some photo's of Khloe scrapped and finished before the new bub arrives (who is kicking the absolute s**t out of me at the moment!)..so not really expecting to get very far..but I'll keep you posted! Will upload my practice challenges later when the fog clears so I can take the photo's..then out into the garden today I think.



Oh and have you all checked out the new Stampin 'Up catalogue...just put in the order for my SIL wedding invites and well ONE POWERBALL..and I think I'd buy the whole catalogue LOL. If you interested visit Amanda at Stampin Style!



Well I think I had better go and feed the little monster..she made me laugh yesterday I asked her if she wanted two piggies in her hair and she replied by snorting like a pig LOL...THANKS AUNTY YO YO!





My Build a Page






John's Birthday Cake!







No comments:

Post a Comment