Friday, September 24, 2010

Scrapmaster Week 3

Week 3 ....I finished them, just! With the weather being so nice didn't really want to be inside scrapping and a full day in Bunbury with appointments yesterday, I didn't think I'd finish..but I did. So these are my LO for this week!
Challenge #1 - Scraplift a LO given to us...I followed the design and tried to be a bit shabby..but not too much!
Challenge #2 - Sketch create a LO using the sketch given..which I did...did this LO for a bit of fun!
Challenge #3 - use only red and white with black alpha's...Loved doing this LO and using red and white!

Well that's all I have done this week...over the weekend I will try to finish the Cyber Crop challenges, but for now I should get lunch organized then I think I need a nanna nap!



No comments:

Post a Comment