Saturday, May 21, 2011

MSR Begins...

This is my LO for the Chop, Chop & Garnsih challenge over at Scrapping Outback. We had to do fussy cutting, distressing, cut chipboard and make a minimum of 3 handmade flowers..all of which I have done! Below is a close up of the flower cluster I did.

This LO is the Masterclass by Tara that I did last night...just love the LO...so cute!
I have also finished LO for the May white with a twist challenge...but will upload tomorrow when there is daylight!
Best be off to have a shower and go to bed...maybe I can get to sleep before 10.30...we will see!

1 comment:

  1. Belinda! I love all your new work! So beautiful! Glad to see you have found some time to scrap! Thanks for the post on my blog :) I have been trying to post on yours since I got it but it hasnt allowed me to, not sure why :( Happy Scapping :)

    ReplyDelete