Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My SIL wedding invites

Ok so there has been a reason why I haven't added anything to my blog for a while...I have been busy making 100 wedding invites for my SIL. I finished them a few weeks ago but it has taken me this long to get one photographed (late pregnancy and heat don't really go well together). I have also got about 100 of 200 table tags done too. They were all posted last week and my SIL had had quite a few comments on how great they look...few I was a bit worried!. SO hopefully now that I have spring cleaned my house, got most of the baby room set up and all my summer seedlings planted in the vege garden (maybe I'm just nesting early) I can get some of my scrapping projects done before bub arrives! But for now I think I will go and have a little nap...if the 2 year old lets me!

Envelope

Invite

Inside invite

Inserts

Table Tags

Thank you tags





No comments:

Post a Comment