Monday, July 19, 2010

BOXX CYBER CROP

OK so I have been busy this weekend.....we have had friends stay Friday night, I was planning to do The Scrapboxx cyber crop on Saturday after they had gone, but I think the site got a bit overloaded from Friday night and it had crashed...so I had a sleep instead! Sunday Dave's parents came to visit (got some scrapping done with a babysitter on hand :) and today I have been busy finishing all 7 LO's for the crop...thanks to Dave taking Khloe to swimming and entertaining her! So just thought I would share my creations.


Oh and some news for those that don't know I'm 17 weeks pregnant with number 2..due 28th Dec 2010 ( a pic of the new bub below). So I had better gets some more scrpping done before I have no time at all!


New Bub

Challenge #7

Challenge #6

Challenge #5

Challenge #4

Challenge #3

Challenge #2


Challenge #1

Ok So i had better go and sort my scrap mess out and organize dinner/house for the family!





No comments:

Post a Comment