Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Been too busy to scrap :(






Ok so it has been awhile since my last entry..no scrapping done since then due to hubby being home for 3 weeks (which was great). So while he was home we took advantage of the lovely weather and overhauled my vege garden (will try and get a photo), he went and got wood for the fire oh and we where in Kal for 4-5 days then add swimming lessons, shopping (day trips to Bunbury) and the odd nanna nap...and the 3 weeks have gone :(






We did have a little party with Khloe's Grandparents...an early 2nd Birthday for her as hubby not home on Saturday when she turns 2. So a few pic's to follow from cleaning the bowl to having some cake!






Now I have the Scrap whisper for Kat so hopefully this will give me the incentive to get scrapping again and I can't wait for the 16th July to do the Boxx cyber crop (already booked hubby to control the house).






SO hopefully you will see some LO shortly as I have been blog hopping a bit lately and there are so many ideas that I really want to do.....STAY TUNED:)

No comments:

Post a Comment